shoveling definitely counts!...not that I have any idea..living in South Florida and all. :) But I've heard its hard work.
Cozumel sounds awesome. Never been but anywhere tropical right now sounds fantastic.Shoveling definitely counts!
I'm so jealous!
How fun! I cannot wait to see pictures!
Cozumel looks beautiful! I love having something like that to look forward to!
I completely agree that shoveling counts! Love the picture. Sounds really good about now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
shoveling definitely counts!
...not that I have any idea..living in South Florida and all. :) But I've heard its hard work.
Cozumel sounds awesome. Never been but anywhere tropical right now sounds fantastic.
Shoveling definitely counts!
I'm so jealous!
How fun! I cannot wait to see pictures!
Cozumel looks beautiful! I love having something like that to look forward to!
I completely agree that shoveling counts! Love the picture. Sounds really good about now.
Post a Comment