I really like the format of your posts. As soon as I learn to use my digital SLR better I would like to post pictures to my blog as well.
Love all the photo updates. I had to laugh about the health food co-op. I so often feel out of place in that way as well as most home school co-ops. We just finished making oat muffins with chocolate chips, shame on me=D
Yes, Terri, I usually feel out of place at homeschool co-ops as well. :)
LOVE this picture, what it represents and the light streaming in. Beautiful!
Love this one Wendy this is a fun way to see into your life: ) Hugs.Heidi
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I really like the format of your posts. As soon as I learn to use my digital SLR better I would like to post pictures to my blog as well.
Love all the photo updates. I had to laugh about the health food co-op. I so often feel out of place in that way as well as most home school co-ops. We just finished making oat muffins with chocolate chips, shame on me=D
Yes, Terri, I usually feel out of place at homeschool co-ops as well. :)
LOVE this picture, what it represents and the light streaming in. Beautiful!
Love this one Wendy this is a fun way to see into your life: )
Hugs.
Heidi
Post a Comment