i love sunsets! i could easily fill up these 365 pictures with nothing but sunsets. yesterday after taking bre to gymnastics we saw this. as soon as we got home, i told the kids to stay in the car for just a minute while i grab my camera. then, we drove around the block so i could get a better view of it.
Beautiful picture! That is one thing that I love about living in the Midwest, we get the best sunsets! The only thing that makes it better is a beach/ocean in the background!
beautiful picture Wendy and I LOVE this idea! I started doing that during our adoption process, in the hope that I would take a picture whatever day our child was born. And I love now looking back on those photos, even the mundane ones (perhaps almost more so those ones, as it captures "life" as it is).
7 comments:
Beautiful picture! That is one thing that I love about living in the Midwest, we get the best sunsets! The only thing that makes it better is a beach/ocean in the background!
Absolutely Beautiful!!! What a great goal...to take more pictures. Have a great day...BTW, my cross training is going well so far!
Oh, I love sunsets too! Thanks for sharing.
oh, this is so pretty. I love sunsets and this one is picture perfect...
beautiful picture Wendy and I LOVE this idea! I started doing that during our adoption process, in the hope that I would take a picture whatever day our child was born. And I love now looking back on those photos, even the mundane ones (perhaps almost more so those ones, as it captures "life" as it is).
oh gosh i looove sunsets. i love this idea too!! :)
Beautiful sunset!
Post a Comment