now i'm off to run on the treadmill.
-by the way, i decided not to run a full this year. i'm thinking it will probably have to be an every other year thing while my kids are young. so this year, i will be focusing on 10k's and 1/2's and improving my time.
8 comments:
Snow can be as big if not bigger workout than the treadmill. I have the same thoughts about running with kids as you do. They will grow too quickly and the marathons will always be there.
I'm doing Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. Pure Torture.
Love the colour in this pic! And I look forward to following you as you run your races this year (maybe I'll live my running this year vicariously through you!!!:))
I always love your pictures! Probably a good choice about a marathon. While I have never ran one, my husband has ran 23 of them; it was always a family thing...everyone had to buy into the idea because training takes so much time.
every other year sounds like a great idea. i hope to get my first one done this year... we'll see...
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I also decided to not complete a full this year. I want to work on my speed for sure :)
I've been meaning to message you about running. I'm considering training for a 1/2 this year and I'm a bit nervous! :)
I've given you an award at my place also...
Hugs,
Heidi
Loving all the pictures Wendy. I think your running goals are smart. When I started training for my marathon I was amazed at how much time it was taking from my life. I am still hoping to do that marathon this year but I will adjust my goals if I see it conflicting with my priorities as a wife and mom. I love half's!
Post a Comment