Thursday, February 18, 2010

38:365

::always the fashionista! i love the outfits she comes up with.

another date with the treadmill this morning - ran 5 miles.
i haven't had a pop for over 2 weeks. yay me! i had gotten into a bad habit and was having them too often. now i will just have one once in a great while. water with lemon is a great substitute for the days when i feel like i want something a little different.

a friend of mine is trying to go without sugar for a year. that's quite the challenge.

it's staying light out for a bit longer now. spring is on it's way! ♥

8 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I drink a lot of water. After not drinking soda for a long time, I find that it tastes kind of bad sometimes - like medicine.

Such a cheerful, colorful outfit!

Lisa said...

Cute outfit.

Spring is definitely on its way. The cherry blossoms are blooming here in CA.

Much Ado said...

I LOVE her sense of style!

Anonymous said...

Great outfit!! Good job on the no pop, soda, whatever you call it in your neck of the woods. My exercise has s...ed this week. I need another challenge!! I so enjoy your blog & your pictures.

Jen said...

I'm finding a little Crystal Light works good if water is feeling a little drab. And half a packet seems to taste better to me than the whole thing. Good job on your 5 miles! Love the picture! She's a cutie!

Keri said...

I used to drink a lot more soda and have gotten myself down to one a week and sometimes not that often! I made it about six weeks without sugar a few years ago. I think once you make it past the first week or so it gets easier, but I LOVE desserts too much!

I love her stocking cap!

Beth said...

Very cute picture. Good for you with the soda!

Brianne said...

Oh how I'd love to find the self-discipline required to get on my treadmill every day for even just a little while! And to give up sugar and/or soda... *sigh*