Wednesday, February 17, 2010

37:365

::mother and daughter

ran 4 on the treadmill today. i think this is the first winter ever that i've stayed consistent with exercise. i've been trying to step it up a little; not just stay with my normal speed just because it's comfortable (Thanks Tina for the encouragement!). it's not easy, but i am feeling good.

Thank you God for sunny skies today!

11 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

That picture - so creative! Lately, I find myself looking for good pictures - things I might normally pass by without noticing. You have encouraged me!

Suzy said...

Love the picture!! Good job getting 4 in this morning.

Much Ado said...

Love the picture! Great on the winter exercising, it's never as easy in the winter!

Beth said...

Hi Wendy, thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading yours and I love all of your pictures. I'll keep stopping by!

AM! said...

right back at ya with the cute pic;-) thnks for stopping by and glad to have found your blog!;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!! Congrats on your exercise.

Melissa said...

Great picture. :)

Keri said...

Great picture!

Great job on staying fit this winter! I think you are going to be able to set a half marathon PR this year!

Jen said...

I LOVE the picture! So did your daughter do 4 miles too?

Wendy said...

I ran on the treadmill. :(
It wish we would have run together outside though. Maybe in the spring?!

Lindsay said...

sun was a day late here, but it came out today! woo hoo :)