it was a busy weekend! we painted two bedrooms this weekend. i'm so happy to have my bedroom almost organized again. we ended up choosing a different paint color - it's gray, but looks like a blue-gray at times. i love the way it turned out!
here's the before: it was a dark burgundy...took 3 coats to cover it up.

after: (i need to find my other lens, so i can take a better picture of this room)


ps - the 20k is this saturday. i have only run once in the last two weeks. should i still try to run? (i think it's supposed to rain) or, do i just skip it?

5 comments:
Beautiful! Very similar to our master bedroom color!! Loving the greys right now. :)
Thanks, Stacey!
I love it too!
I love the color...as for the 20K, you will have to decide for yourself. If you do it, will you feel miserable? Will you be happy with just finishing? I will be interested in knowing what you decide.
I love your bedroom, house and you!!
Post a Comment