You and I have similar taste. I have liked so many things you are doing to add your own personal touch to your new home. Love this light fixture. Where is it from?
It's from pottery barn. I found one just like in on ebay for a great deal, so we went ahead and got it. I think I'm going to really like it!
I love it! It will look wonderful in your kitchen:)
I really like that!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You and I have similar taste. I have liked so many things you are doing to add your own personal touch to your new home. Love this light fixture. Where is it from?
It's from pottery barn. I found one just like in on ebay for a great deal, so we went ahead and got it. I think I'm going to really like it!
I love it! It will look wonderful in your kitchen:)
I really like that!
Post a Comment