Great pictures of the new house! I backed to woods before moving east in 2007...very peaceful, having quiet time while "in the woods!" I like lots of windows and all the natural light. Can't wait to see more pictures. Good luck in your 20K.
Wendy what a beautiful home! I love the idea of having the girl's room done before they arrive. Where did you get the pom poms in the girls room? Can't wait to see more pictures!
wendy, i LOVE seeing all the pictures! so glad your feeling better from the PI. ugh. what drag that was! the views are so tranquil, relaxing. being in nature is just awesome. hope you have FUN making it home. :)
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures of your new house. Looks like it's a home already!
Great pictures of the new house! I backed to woods before moving east in 2007...very peaceful, having quiet time while "in the woods!" I like lots of windows and all the natural light. Can't wait to see more pictures. Good luck in your 20K.
Wendy what a beautiful home! I love the idea of having the girl's room done before they arrive. Where did you get the pom poms in the girls room? Can't wait to see more pictures!
Hi Terri! I found the pom poms on etsy.com. They're super easy to put together.
wendy, i LOVE seeing all the pictures! so glad your feeling better from the PI. ugh. what drag that was! the views are so tranquil, relaxing. being in nature is just awesome. hope you have FUN making it home. :)
Post a Comment