Wednesday, May 19, 2010

102:365

the kitchen, living room, and dining room are all open to each other. the whole back of the house is windows. not sure if we will cover any of them (except bedrooms, of course) or not.

we need to replace that phone...check out the long cord! remember when every phone had those?! i'm also not in love with the tile above the kitchen sink. it's pretty, but it's just not me. i tend to like more earthy tones. the light above the dining room will be going too. i'd like to replace it with something like this:
all of that is easy to do though, and we'll eventually get to it. right now we're just enjoying the process of making it our home.

more pictures to come.

5 comments:

Much Ado said...

wow, your new home is beautiful! So light and airy and....the trees! amazing. Love it!

Julie said...

I love the kitchen and how open it is! It will be such a joy to cook and hang out there with that awesome view:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Darcy said...

Look at all that natural light! Love it!

Keri said...

Beautiful! I am like you, I like more earthy tones in the kitchen. I really like the light you might get for the dining area!