Closing went well, and we are in the new house now. We already feel at home, which is amazing because it usually takes us a while before that happens. Well, I'm off to unpack more boxes. I will post some pictures soon. Can't wait to catch up w/all of you again soon.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
latest
I've been feeling so loved lately! Mother's Day was full of handmade cards and lots of hugs. When we moved everything out of our old house last Saturday, we had so much help. It was really more help than we needed. Steve's family took the kids this week, so we could get our house cleaned and close on the new house. Also, a friend invited us over this week because she knew we were hanging out in a bare house, and the kids were going a bit stir-crazy. And, our neighbors gave us a going-away party this week. So nice!
Closing went well, and we are in the new house now. We already feel at home, which is amazing because it usually takes us a while before that happens. Well, I'm off to unpack more boxes. I will post some pictures soon. Can't wait to catch up w/all of you again soon.
Closing went well, and we are in the new house now. We already feel at home, which is amazing because it usually takes us a while before that happens. Well, I'm off to unpack more boxes. I will post some pictures soon. Can't wait to catch up w/all of you again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad all went well!
Post a Comment