Wednesday, July 7, 2010

139:365

::still a kid.
i think i need to be a part of this project.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always...I LOVE your pictures. Of your most recent postings, I think I love the one of the camera in the rear view mirror the best. For some reason, I think that would be cool framed and put a bathroom...I know, kinda weird! As for kid friendly Estes Park stuff...sorry, but I don't. I am not familiar with Estes Park. I will check with some Colorado friends and see if I can come up with anything. Good luck with the jumpshots, should make for interesting viewing!

Stacey said...

So cute! I like this one even more than the older one - your smile here is too cute! And did you cut your hair?

Wendy said...

Thanks. My hair is actually longer than it was in the first picture, it's just tucked behind.

Beth said...

Great pictures! So full of happiness.

Sarah said...

LOve the fun and spunk around here!

Delighted to meet you today. Hope you don't mind if I splash around for a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to slip off my shoes and soak in some goodness.

Splashing,
Sara

Keri said...

You can jump! Super cute pictures! Thanks for the comment! I needed a little bit of a break from the computer, but I am back and now I need to catch up!

Kate said...

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOve it!!!