What a great looking dog you have.
What an adorable dog!!
aw...i hear you.also, thanks for your vineman race support/comment;-)
Cute dog...I agree...it is sad to watch our pets get older.
our dog is 13 and we have had her since we got married. Her time is coming and i don't know what I will do. I've NEVER had an animal that died. :( Your dog is so cute!
Looks like she's been having some fun. She's adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a great looking dog you have.
What an adorable dog!!
aw...i hear you.
also, thanks for your vineman race support/comment;-)
Cute dog...I agree...it is sad to watch our pets get older.
our dog is 13 and we have had her since we got married. Her time is coming and i don't know what I will do. I've NEVER had an animal that died. :( Your dog is so cute!
Looks like she's been having some fun. She's adorable!
Post a Comment