Thursday, July 1, 2010

today

just got back from running 5 miles. ahhhh! i so needed that! we've been so busy the last few months, that i haven't been consistently exercising. it makes such a difference with how i feel from day to day. and, i eat better when i'm exercising. hopefully i can get back on track now that baseball is almost over.

i went to renew my driver's license today, and barely passed the eye exam. looks like it's time to go to the eye dr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so relate to feeling & eating better when I exercise regularly. Glad you got in 5 miles! Also, the picture is beautiful...the artist is very talented.
Thanks for your kind remarks on my blog. I am not losing hope and I think my son is walking with Lord. Have a great weekend!!

Beth said...

Congrats on your run. Glad it felt good!

Jen said...

It's hard to exercise when there's so much going on and it's hot. But you're right, it makes us feel so much better. As usual, you have beautiful pictures.