Thursday, September 30, 2010

169:365

::thank you for your list*, craig...
Bre has been taking piano lessons for about a year and a half. she's been practicing on a keyboard that we found at a garage sale, until now. yesterday we found this piano. it is old and has some scratches, but it sounds beautiful and will work well for us.

thankful for friends from church who helped us pick this up; no easy task!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome! We had an old upright that the was given to us and was in horrible shape. It was left on someone's porch and I don't think they thought it was even playable but it was ;)

The girls learned on that and played on it for many years! We just upgraded to a nice digital piano (with headphones!). The girls don't play anymore :( but I make all mine take piano before choosing another instrument. Hannah played for 7 years ... Emma played for 5 and moved on to guitar. Hannah tried violin for a bit but the sweet part is that they still sit down and play and I love it! It adds so much warmth and character to a room.

Anonymous said...

I love playing the piano...although I don't do it as much as I used to! Some great finds can be found on the "list"

Kate said...

we found ours on craig* too!
i love the color of the one you found. :)

Much Ado said...

It looks beautiful. I wish we had the equivalent of CList here.