::had fun making snowflakes with the kids yesterday. not the best picture, but you can kind of see them above the sliding glass doors.
you can find instructions here, if you're like me and need to be reminded.
today we're planning on making these again.
6 comments:
LOVE those 3D snowflakes. We may have to try those out this weekend! Thanks for the idea!
very cool!!
Cool stuff.thanks for sharing the instructions..
--I prefer running without shoes. My toes didn't get cold. Besides, if I'm in front from the start, no one can step on them. ~Michelle Dekkers - smartwool
Snowflake making is fun! Just came by to wish you a very nice run today. The best thing about running in December is that you feel better about eating Christmas cookies!
We made the 3D snowflakes today! Very cool, thanks for the link!
Snowflake making was like therapy for us today! So fun. I want to try those 3d one's tomorrow, thanks for the link.
Heidi
Post a Comment