Friday, December 17, 2010

Level 1::Day 3

 i didn't do jillian until after 4 p.m. i almost bailed, but i knew you'd be on the edge of your seat waiting to hear from me (ha ha!). i'm glad i got it done. it is starting to get a little easier. the cardio is no problem, but the weights and abs are tough.
looking forward to a week off from school this week. we'll be spending lots of time with friends and family, and we'll be making these. aren't they cute?!

 


















 

  photo from here.

5 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Those cookies are so cute! I hope you post photos of the ones you make.

Terri said...

You are funny wendy! glad you got it done. The cookies ar so cute. Have a blessed Christmas!

Beth said...

They are adorable!! Merry Christmas!

Kate said...

mmmm!!! i hope yours turn out well! have fun taking the week off!

Sherri said...

These are precious!!!! There are so many cute Christmas cookie ideas. I wish I could come up with some on my own. They are always so simple and make me wonder why I didn't come up with them!!