week 16 - tapering begins - 5,8, 4, 12 feeling some pain tonight, but nothing i couldn't run through. funny how a 20 miler can feel better than a 5! i think my body is ready for the tapering.
Hi Wendy! I got your comment and wanted to tell you that no, I do not plan on running Chicago with a fuel belt. I've never used mine in a race. I find I do fine with keeping my gels in a SpiBelt and just getting drinks at the water stops. Hope you're getting excited!
i'm wondering if there's something to feeling rusty in the short runs and tuned up in the long runs now! i feel that way too... it takes me longer to get warmed up for some weird reason...
7 comments:
Hi Wendy! I got your comment and wanted to tell you that no, I do not plan on running Chicago with a fuel belt. I've never used mine in a race. I find I do fine with keeping my gels in a SpiBelt and just getting drinks at the water stops. Hope you're getting excited!
Thanks Melanie!
That's exactly what I'm planning to do!
I cannot believe that Chicago is almost here! I wish I were running in it! Maybe next year!
I do agree that the shorter runs sometimes seem harder than the longer ones.
i always have to laugh when those short runs feel worse than the long ones :) weird right? chicago is getting close!!! enjoy your taper :)
Yes, those short runs can be awful!
Tapering...lucky! I'm just beginning again.
i'm wondering if there's something to feeling rusty in the short runs and tuned up in the long runs now! i feel that way too... it takes me longer to get warmed up for some weird reason...
Post a Comment