9 today. my legs felt great, but my toe throbbed and ached the last few miles.
it is really sore. my daughter accidentally stepped on it today and i thought i was going to cry.
not sure how i will run 14 on sunday. i'm going to have to get creative and bandage this up good.
i always buy my shoes bigger than what i need and my socks are dri-fit.
any advice? not running is not an option... and, i'm not very fond of this advice that i just read.
5 comments:
I'm sorry about your toe. I remember reading those scary articles that suggest using a needle on your nail when I first got a black toenail.
But I never do anything and finally the nail falls off, but another nail grows in its place. Not really a problem.
Oh wait! I should have written that it's not a problem unless it hurts - like yours! That's no fun!
Did you try icing it? I sometimes get a toe that is sore to the touch too. I'll ice it and baby it and it goes away. I don't think they're ever been broken though.
Get better!
Thanks Meg! I did ice it and it seems to be feeling quite a bit better today. I took today as a rest day, hoping to still get my 14 in tomorrow.
I've had several bruised toenails before, but never one with so much pain. Hopefully I'm on the mend now. :)
Oh my goodness, I couldn't hardly read the needle remedy it sounds so painful. I hope the icing works and that the pain goes away soon!
Post a Comment