Cute snowman!
travel days can mess up the schedule eh? i hear you.and i'm looking to gettin some sun out here in cali
I love your pictures! Have fun...wherever you are going!
Hope you have a wonderful time!!! :) God bless!Sarah T
That snowman is so stinkin' cute! I love that you post your daily workouts on here. I may have to borrow your idea. I desperately need some sort of accountability!
Such a fun snow picture! Sometimes the treadmill just isn't meant to be. Glad you made it today. Safe travels!
Yay! I finally got on here! Impressed with all the treadmill running, wish I had that kind of commitment. =)Thinking of you..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute snowman!
travel days can mess up the schedule eh? i hear you.
and i'm looking to gettin some sun out here in cali
I love your pictures! Have fun...wherever you are going!
Hope you have a wonderful time!!! :) God bless!
Sarah T
That snowman is so stinkin' cute! I love that you post your daily workouts on here. I may have to borrow your idea. I desperately need some sort of accountability!
Such a fun snow picture! Sometimes the treadmill just isn't meant to be. Glad you made it today. Safe travels!
Yay! I finally got on here! Impressed with all the treadmill running, wish I had that kind of commitment. =)
Thinking of you..
Post a Comment